Tuesday, March 5, 2013



    Hey miss Santos. I’m Leah and I like the movie tangled and cats. This year in English, I really enjoyed reading the alchemist and taking notes on it. I thought the book was really interesting and I liked the overall moral of the story. I also really like “through the tunnel” and some of the other short stories we read.
    Henrik Ibsen was a Norwegian play writer, director, and poet. He was born March 20th 1828 and he died May 23, 1906. He was often referred to as the “father or realism”. He is the most performed writer/play writer since Shakespeare. Some of his most notable works were “A Doll’s House”, “Ghost”, and “An Enemy of The People”. I think the title and the play must have been pretty similar. I think the play was probably about a doll that lives in a house, duh. The play probably focuses on the act of symbolism through specific characters.

1 comment:

Mrs. C. Santos said...

Source?

Also, capitalize the title of movies, short storied, novels, etc.

:)